LUNG, ALLERGY & SLEEP MEDICINE CENTER
Prevention, treatment and care of pulmonary diseases and sleep disorders
How to join your first Video call
- You will receive a text from an 882-86 short phone number inviting you to a video call
- You will then see a secure message with a link to join the video call.
- Once clicked, you will be brought into the video call room.
- Video calls are done without downloading a special app and can work with the Web Browser on your Smartphone or computer
- Make sure you have a strong Internet connection; video calls can be joined using WiFi or cellular data.
- In order to join a video call you must enable your camera and microphone.
- As a patient, you do NOT need any app on your phone to use Video.
For instructions for video appointments through Beaumont/Corewell Chart:
Video Appointments at Beaumont Health are completed using myBeaumontChart. Patients can log in on their smartphone (Apple or Android) or through a computer with video capabilities.
A smartphone or tablet is the preferred method of connection, since computers
may have older web browsers (Internet Explorer, Chrome, Safari, etc.), will need a plug-in installed, or may not have up-to-date video capability.
- for the best Video Visit experience, use your smartphone or tablet to connect
- make sure that your operating system is up-to-date (in settings)
- download the myChart app from the Google or Apple App Store
- install the app and choose Beaumont Health as your health system
- log in to your account using your myBeaumontChart ID and Password
- make sure that other apps on your phone are closed before beginning a Video Visit