LUNG, ALLERGY & SLEEP MEDICINE CENTER
Prevention, treatment and care of pulmonary diseases and sleep disorders
How to join your first Video call
- You will receive a text from an 882-86 short phone number inviting you to a video call
- You will then see a secure message with a link to join the video call.
- Once clicked, you will be brought into the video call room.
- Video calls are done without downloading a special app and can work with the Web Browser on your Smartphone or computer
- Make sure you have a strong Internet connection; video calls can be joined using WiFi or cellular data.
- In order to join a video call you must enable your camera and microphone.
- As a patient you do NOT need any app on your phone to use Video.